Tuesday 1 April 2008

-- Punch Dialogues --

Just thought i d include a section for some of the one liners/dialogues by our class guys ( I m keeping the names anonymous unless insisted ) and keep updatin as I remember em or reminded of by someone..

Ok..Here it goes...

1. "Manasu valikidhu.....Purinjiko..."
2. "Aenge unge DLD mark e paathen... Unge DLD notes e konjam kudukireengala..??"
3. "Machan ava paakurathuku ftv figure mathiri irukka da"
4. "In control da mama" - Courtesy : Hyderabad Tour Day 2
5. "Err...Where is the turn court ??"
6. "I will hang my underwear on the moon !!"
7. "Enakku daaaaa...Enakku onnu kudraaaaaaaa...Dei...Thank you very much!!" - @ some placement in Sathyabama :)
8. "Please tease me with someone else"
9."Dei I am going to become a priest da"
10. "Macha wat is prism da when did our college ve library how can court turn what does babe mean..And lastly what has my underwear got to do with the moon..And yes lastly go have some tea it will help you relax..." Extract frm one of the sms's i got :)

More to follow..

2 comments:

R2T2 said...

The list cant be complete without this...

A girl requesting her friends,
PLS TEASE ME WITH SOMEONE ELSE...

Hmmm... Who could that be? ;)

Mark Rohan said...

As long as v dont disclose the names , v can write as much as v want..don worry ll add it to d list :P