Wednesday 7 May 2008

Lecturer Nicknames :)


I had already put this list up in our orkut groups but anyway lets make this even more public :P.. I m not mentioning names for obvious reasons.. Any doubts/queries plz do e-mail me..:D

1. Nalana Thalayan
2. Bokka Vayan
3. Kona Vayi Poochi Payan
4. Electric Guitar
5. Thirutu Muli *********
6. Karimedu Karivayan
7. Minnal
8. Chitoor Paalgova
9. Panji-K
10. Sornakka
11. Simple Pendulum
12. Half Baniyan
13. Pocket Billiards
14. L***** ** ****
15. Kambili Poochi
16. Aaayah
17. Dye ********
18. Trouser Paandi
19. Aatha
20. Kaalikulasion
21. Mokka***
22. *** Sundari
23. Super *****
24. Question Paper
25. Bonda Vayan
26. Kosu
27. OB B.E, OB M.E, OB Ph.D (athulayum athina subject layum failu)
28. Omelette thalayan
29. Elumbu


I ve starred a few to hide the identity which d be pretty obvious had I not done it.. So ll give u the benefit of the doubt!

If u can remember more..I am always glad to add it. :)

No comments: